Battalion™ Tri-Certified Boot
Rugged structural firefighting, proximity firefighting and liquid splash protection
Similar to the popular LION Marshall™ boot in appearance, this multi-functional 14" pull-on boot is certified to meet NFPA 1971 Structural Firefighting, NFPA 1971 Proximity Firefighting and NFPA 1992 Liquid Splash requirements. This tri-certification allows firefighters to wear the same boot for structural firefighting and proximity firefighting operations, while providing added protection from liquid splash of some hazardous chemicals.
The Battalion's other dynamic, high-performance features and benefits include:
- Large 1" wide Nomex® webbing loop boot straps
- Top grain, waterproof, flame-, chemical- and cut-resistant leather
- Slip-resistant, breathable micro-fiber protective heel strip
- Cambrelle® lining – hardwearing, breathable and absorbent
- Polyfelt and aluminized felt insulation for protection from radiant heat
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material (silver trim)
- Lock-Fit Ankle Support System™ (patent pending). Integrated anatomical ankle padding system.
- Thermal insulating open-cell padding in key areas.
- Chemical- and oil-restistant.
- Full CROSSTECH® fabric construction up to 1" from top of boot for superior liquid penetration resistance
- Scuff resistant Vibram® nitrile-rubber toe cover
- Molded thermoplastic heel counter
- Tempered steel safety toe. Exceeds CSA Z195 Grade 1 rating.
- Pierce-Protect Arch Protection System™ (patent pending). Provides multidirectional puncture protection.
- Double-ridged ladder shank for arch support
- Goodyear storm welt construction
- Puncture resistant LENZI® innersole
- Extra composite layer for enhanced comfort and thermal insulation
- Rubber midsole for strong, flexible interface between sole and upper
- Slip-resisting Vibram® Fire & Ice sole