Be prepared for worst-case scenarios with the Commando Stretch Garment.
This undergarment’s stretch fabric and unique five-piece design offers exceptional mobility and comfort in demanding situations.
Its versatile design easily integrates with many types of outer garments for use in applications ranging from explosive ordnance disposal to dignitary protection.
The Commando Stretch Garment is certified to meet NFPA 1994, Class 3 current edition standards for “warm zone” operations.
- Garment designed with GORE® CHEMPAK® Selectively Permeable Fabric
- GORE® G9492 gloves with GORE® CHEMPAK® Ultra Barrier Fabric
- Sleek, lightweight, breathable design can be comfortably worn under many different types of outer garments
- NFPA 1994, Class 3 current edition protection against chem-bio and domestic terrorism agents
- 48-hour wear life if not damaged, exposed or contaminated