Ergnomic Boots Designed for Firefighters
The design and construction of LION Technical Footwear™ is driven by firefighting ergonomics to enhance comfort and reduce foot injury.
- Custom fit and feel – molded thermoplastic heel counters are individually modeled to every size for a custom fit. It keeps its shape even in severely wet conditions.
- Won’t rub and irritate – the Lock-Fit Ankle Support System™* is an integrated anatomical ankle padding system that ensures the foot is securely positioned in the boot. This helps prevent your heel from riding up and down against the back of the boot.
- Fight sagging arches – a double-ridged ladder shank supports your arches, reducing painful compression and possible injury.
- Keep dry and cool – breathable CROSSTECH ® footwear fabric allows perspiration vapor and moisture condensation to escape.
- Comfort in critical areas – open cell foam cushioning and shock absorbing footbed.
- Anti-chaffing padded collar trim – conforms to accommodate all leg sizes.
- Pierce-Protect Arch Protection System™* – a flexible, ballistic grade composite that delivers superior protection to the arch of your foot.
*™ used under license from STC Footwear